- KM 501 W BASIC is a water-cooled inverter gas welding machine that allows the user to make Gas (MIG), Covered Electrode (MMA) and TIG welding with a single machine.
- Specially designed for ship builders and preferred due to their robust design and long life in harsh conditions in ship building industry.
- Digital display and easy-to-use front panel
- It is equipped with special programs for the mixture and carbon dioxide gases.
- 37 mm wire spool, Encoder motor and 4×4 wire feed unit ensure stable and non-spun arc formation. Especially in aluminum wires, the problem of wire breaking is eliminated.
- 100 program memories .
- With the 2T-4T function, it offers the possibility of welding without pressing the trigger continuously.
- LIFT-TIG function,
- Thanks to the Inverter Technology, it provides up to 35% energy savings
- Stable arc characteristic during welding.
Category: Mesin Las MIG/MAG
Mains Voltage (VAC)
400 ± %10
Ampere Range (A)
Duty Cycle (40oC)
%60 : 500 A, 36.5 V %100 : 400 A, 32 V
Maximum Input Power (kVA)
Open Circuit Voltage (VDC)
Dimensions (HxWxL, mm)
452 x 243 x 701
Net Weight (kg)
3m Mains Cable (4 x 6 mm2) 3m Chassis Cable (70 mm2) Extension Package (5 m) Gaz Regulator 3m 500A Torch
For download brochure, click button below: