- KS 200 Inverter Power Unit performs continuous welding with rutile and alkaline electrodes in diameter of 2.50 mm, 3.25 mm, 4.00 mm and 5.00 mm and provides flawless looking welding seams. and provides flawless looking welding seams.
- It is the smallest and lightest welding machine of its class designed for use in iron joinery, maintenance & repair, installation, assembly and open-space welding.
- Digital ampere display and precise current settings
- %35 energy saving
- Thermal overload protector and error codes appearing on the digital display
- Adaptive Hot Start maintains an easy arc starting and preserves electrode to not to stick into work pieces .
- LIFT-TIG function
- Inteligent Cooling Fan System
- Wind Tunnel Design
- Groups of 4, 6 and 8 for multiple use
- Full-compatible with electric generators.
Category: Mesin Las Electrode (MMA)
Mains Voltage (VAC)
230 ± %10
Ampere Range (A)
Duty Cycle (40oC)
%25 : 170A, 26.8V %60 : 110 A, 24.4 V %100 : 90 A, 23.6 V
Maximum Input Power (kVA)
Open Circuit Voltage (VDC)
Dimensions (HxWxL, mm)
197 x 148 x 321
Net Weight (kg)
3m Mains Cable (3 x 2.5 mm2) 2m Ground Cable (16 mm2) 3m Elektrode Holder (16 mm2)
For download brochure, click button below:
Price for this product is: