- The KS 271 Inverter Power Unit provides seamless welding with rutile, and specially basic electrodes with a diameter of 2.50 mm, 3.25 mm, 4.00 mm and 5.00 mm
- Designed for long life use and high performance, especially under tough conditions such as the shipbuilding industry.
- Provides easy operation with digital ampere display and precise current setting.
- With inverter technology, it provides energy saving up to 35%
- Stable arc characteristic during welding.
- The thermal overload protector and indicator lamp
- With the Hot Start feature, the electrode is easily ignited
- XForce provides high penetration and easy welding applications.
- The LIFT-TIG function
- Smart Cooling Fan Technology
- Wind Tunnel Design
- Can be produced in groups of 4, 6 and 8 for multiple use.
- Fully compatible with electric generators
Category: Mesin Las Electrode (MMA)
Mains Voltage (VAC)
400 ± %10
Ampere Range (A)
Duty Cycle (40oC)
%35 : 270A, 30.8V %60 : 225 A, 29.0 V %100 : 180 A, 27.2 V
Maximum Input Power (kVA)
Open Circuit Voltage (VDC)
Dimensions (HxWxL, mm)
203 x 435 x 420
Net Weight (kg)
3m Mains Cable (4 x 2.5 mm2) 3m Chassis Cable (35 mm2) 2m Electorde Holder (35 mm2)
For download brochure, click button below: