- M 350 Pulse Rapid with inverter technology that allows the user to make the gas (MIG), electrode (MMA) and TIG welding with a single machine.
- It provides welding without sputtering by means of pulse function. Synergic, Pulse and Manual use.
- It is equipped with special programs for Steel / CrNi / Aluminum / Copper weldings.
- Digital display and easy-to-use front panel, it allows the welder to adjust the wire speed, voltage and amperage values.
- 37 mm wire spool, Encoder motor and 4×4 wire feed unit ensure stable and non-spun arc formation. Especially in aluminum wires, wire breaking problem is eliminated
- With the 2T-4T function, it offers the possibility of welding without pressing the trigger continuously.
- The LIFT-TIG function
- Thanks to the Inverter Technology, it provides up to 35% energy saving
- Stable arc characteristic during welding.
Category: Mesin Las MIG/MAG
Mains Voltage (VAC)
400 ± %10
Ampere Range (A)
Duty Cycle (40oC)
%60 : 350 A, 29.8 V %100 : 250 A, 25.3 V
Maximum Input Power (kVA)
Open Circuit Voltage (VDC)
Dimensions (HxWxL, mm)
497 x 242 x 707
Net Weight (kg)
3m Mains Cable (4 x 4 mm2) 3m Chassis Cable (50 mm2) Gas Regulator 3m 400A Torch
For download brochure, click button below: