- KS 1000 is a covered electrode (MMA) welding machine with inverter technology that can burn electrodes at any diameter. It is capable of burning 6-8-10-12 mm carbon electrodes.
- Designed for long life use and high performance, especially under tough conditions such as the shipbuilding industry.
- Extremely strong and ideal for grooving applications thanks to its high operating rate.
- Digital ampere display and precise current setting for easy operation.
- Thanks to the Inverter Technology, it provides up to 35% energy savings
- Stable arc characteristic during welding.
- Thermal overload protector and error codes appearing on the digital display
- Smart Cooling Fan Technology
- Fully compatible with electric generators.
Category: Mesin Las Electrode (MMA)
Mains Voltage (VAC) 400 ± %10 Ampere Range (A) 50-1000 Duty Cycle (40oC) %100 : 1000 A, 44 V Maximum Input Power (kVA) 51.6 Open Circuit Voltage (VDC) 90 Dimensions (HxWxL, mm) 426 x 605 x 854 Net Weight (kg) 111.6 kg Standard Accessories 3m Mains Cable (4 x 2.5 mm2) 3m Chassis Cable (35 mm2) 2m Electorde Holder (35 mm2) Dimensions (HxWxL, mm) 426 x 605 x 854 Net Weight (kg) 111.6 kg Standard Accessories 5m Mains Cable (4 x 10 mm2) 3m Chassis Cable (95 mm2)
For download brochure, click button below: