- The S 400 CEL Inverter Power Unit provides seamless welding with seamlessly welded electrodes with rutile, basic and cellulosic character electrodes of 2.50mm, 3.25mm, 4.00mm and 5.00mm diameter.
- Designed for long life use and high performance, especially under tough conditions such as the shipbuilding industry.
- Extremely strong and ideal for grooving applications thanks to its high operating rate.
- Digital ampere display and precise current setting for easy operation.
- Thanks to the Inverter Technology, it provides up to 35% energy savings
- Stable arc characteristic during welding.
- The thermal overload protector and indicator lamp
- With the Hot Start feature, the electrode is easily ignited
- XForce provides high penetration and easy welding applications.
- LIFT-TIG function
- Smart Cooling Fan Technology
- Wind Tunnel Design
- Can be produced in groups of 4, 6 and 8 for multiple use.
- Fully compatible with electric generators.
Category: Mesin Las Electrode (MMA)
Mains Voltage (VAC)
400 ± %10
Ampere Range (A)
Duty Cycle (40oC)
%35 : 400A, 36V
%60 : 350 A, 34 V
%100 : 300 A, 32 V
Maximum Input Power (kVA)
Open Circuit Voltage (VDC)
Dimensions (HxWxL, mm)
372 x 242 x 497
Net Weight (kg)
3m Mains Cable (4 x 4 mm2)
3m Ground Cable (35 mm2)
3m Electrode Holder (35mm2)
Price for this product is: